Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity (Revised, Updated)
* New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller multiple years running
* Translated into 20 languages, with more than half a million copies sold worldwide
* A Hudson and Indigo Best Book of the Year
* Recommended by Shona Brown, Rachel Hollis, Jeff Kinney, Daniel Pink, Sheryl Sandberg, and Gretchen Rubin
Radical Candor has been embraced around the world by leaders of every stripe at companies of all sizes. Now a cultural touchstone, the concept has come to be applied to a wide range of human relationships.
The idea is simple: You don't have to choose between being a pushover and a jerk. Using Radical Candor--avoiding the perils of Obnoxious Aggression, Manipulative Insincerity, and Ruinous Empathy--you can be kind and clear at the same time.
1. Create a culture of Compassionate Candor
2. Build a cohesive team
3. Achieve results collaboratively Required reading for the most successful organizations, Radical Candor has raised the bar for management practices worldwide.